The Aero Boot offers maximum grip and comfort when out on the water. Easy to slip on, with a YKK zip closure and wide adjustable ankle strap for additional ankle support. Constructed with 5mm Neoprene for thermal protection and blind stitched seams for maximum comfort and warmth. The wrap-around, non marking medium rubber sole means increased flex and feel, while the reinforced heel, toe and bridge support allow the flexibility needed to remain agile. Ideal for all conditions, the Aero Boots are suitable for dinghy sailing, paddle and boardsports such as stand up paddleboarding and surfing. It depends on each individual, but we'd recommend wearing the Aero Boot in Winter temperatures between 48-59 degrees fahrenheit.
- YKK non-ferrous Zip Closure
- Medium Sole - increased flex and feel
- Wide adjustable strap reinforces zipper closure and provides additional support to ankle
- Glued and Blind stitched construction
- High grip sole with improved arch support
*Fits true to size