Skagen Offshore Jacket
Designed for offshore and coastal sailing with input from professional racers, the Skagen Offshore Jacket protects you from the elements. We built it with our waterproof, breathable and windproof HELLY TECH® PERFORMANCE 2-layer construction for total weather protection. The external layer is an extremely sturdy Cordura fabric made with 58% Ocean Bound recycled materials. The interior has a 100% recycled, quick-dry, mesh lining. The hood, face shield, hem and cuffs are all adjustable enabling you to customize the fit. Extra details include a hi-vis hood, a fleece-lined collar, SOLAS reflective elements, large hand pockets for gear and a hangar loop.
- YKK VISLON® AquaGuard®
- YKK - 2-way zipper
- Hi-Vis / Neon hood for extra visibility.
- 2-layer construction
- Cordura fabric reinforcement
- Hand pockets with YKK® zipper
- Hand pockets with brushed lining
- Adjustable hood that packs in collar
- Brushed fleece inside collar.
- High protective collar
- Reinforced lower back.
- Reinforcement fabric on sleeves
- Recycled polyester construction for eco-friendly durability.
- Recycled Content
- Oceanbound Recycled materials.